ANS National Student Conference - March 31st through April 2nd in Madison, WI
- The ANS Student Conference granted an opportunity for both undergraduate students and graduate students to present their research to their peers, and - in addition - have their presentations graded for a competition. The presenters are
- Hung Nguyen and Mark Brown: Experimental Investigation of Subcooled Choking Flow in a Steam Generator Tube
- Pola-Lydia Lagari and Keyou Mao: Fuzzy Logic Method for Joint Human Machine Interface Evaluations in Nuclear Power Plants
- Darrell Cheu - Tritium Betavoltaics and their Electrical Performance Under Temperature
- Purdue ANS will be holding elections on April 19th, 2016. If you are interested in applying for President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer, please fill out the following survey. You may apply for a maximum of TWO positions at a time. If you have any questions, email Zachary Fuerst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain donated through the generosity of the Nuclear Engineering Department at Purdue University.